Legal Agreements has been designed to ensure that Local Authorities have the capability to manage the obligations and financial implications of section 106 and section 278 agreements in full. From initial enquiry through to completed project, the Legal Agreements module will track and govern every part of the process, ensuring that all work is completed and finances received and forwarded as stated.
- Obligation / Trigger based
- Store all versions of the agreement
- Record preliminary discussions
- Date, completion and occupancy based triggers
- Integrated with Policy Monitoring
- Record money in, money out and service deliverables